DCIG top 5 on-premises SDS object storage solutions Scality RING solution profile
Facing a deluge of data growth — unstructured data.
This acceleration is a principal reason behind the widespread adoption of object storage.
What’s included in the report:
- Key characteristics and benefits of object storage
- An overview of public cloud storage challenges
- Why organizations are repatriating their data from the cloud to on-premises or hybrid-cloud solutions
- Principal reasons driving the adoption of on-premises object storage
- How software-defined storage expands on the benefits of object storage
- Distinguishing features of the top 5 SDS on-prem object storage solutions
- Notable features that earned Scality RING its top ranking
Looking for the highest levels of performance for data-intensive workloads? The GigaOm Radar for High-Performance Object Storage is an essential vendor assessment tool for IT decision-makers.
As a leading technology analyst firm, the Data Center Intelligence Group (DCIG) empowers the IT industry with actionable analysis that helps organizations move projects forward and make crucial decisions on the best, most suitable technology. DCIG performs third-party, fact-based solution analysis and comparisons using measurable data derived from publicly available sources, vendors, and its diverse and extensive experience.
Scality® storage propels companies to unify data management no matter where data lives — from edge to core to cloud. Our market-leading file and object storage software protects data on-premises and in hybrid and multi-cloud environments. With RING and ARTESCA, Scality’s approach to managing data across the enterprise accelerates business insight for sound decision-making and maximum return on investment. To compete in a data-driven economy, IT leaders and application developers trust Scality to build sustainable, adaptable solutions.