Powering hybrid cloud
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI), a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking solutions and green computing technology, has partnered with Scality to enable enterprises to scale and protect their most valuable assets — their data, in on-premises or hybrid cloud deployments.
Supermicro and Scality RING Solution Advantages
Starting with as few as three storage servers featuring either 2U 24-Bays or 4U 60-Bays, customers can start with small deployments that can be dynamically scaled by adding drive packs to grow node capacity or add entire nodes, scaling-out both capacity as well as storage bandwidth.
- Stretched (synchronous) multi-site deployment for site failure protection
- Asynchronous geo-replication or disaster recovery
- Concurrent multi-site file access
- Native AWS S3 and file (NFS, SMB) storage interfaces in one consolidated system
- Fully parallel, scale-out with POSIX-style file system
Manageability, service and support
- Browser-based administrative interface with full topology view, monitoring, reporting and graphing
- RING status with zone, server and node details
- Full management and control with rich and scriptable CLI
- Automated disk failure detection and handling framework
- Integrated server management