WHAT ZENKO OFFERS
Freedom and Control across Hybrid and Multi-cloud
Hybrid and Multi-cloud to control data infrastructure, Zenko has been developed for CIOs, DevOps, Data Managers to help manage IT environments. For enterprises have sophisticated needs that are not satisfied by one cloud provider. Some applications are best served by Amazon S3 while others may require integrations with Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
Native Cloud Data Format
Policy Based Data Management
Metadata Driven Search
ZENKO PROVIDES FREEDOM AND CONTROL ACROSS HYBRID AND MULTI-CLOUD DATA
Built for developers and cloud architects
Unique extension of the Amazon S3 Cross-Region Replication that enables both 1-1 and 1-many replication that decreases cloud storage costs.
Policy Based Management
THE MOST FLEXIBLE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR DATA
WITHOUT CLOUD LOCK-IN
ACROSS Hybrid and Multi-cloud
Securely manage and monitor your data in any cloud with Zenko Orbit, via any browser.
Centrally manage Hybrid Cloud and Multi-Cloud & storage credentials and cloud endpoints. Easily create and manage workflows including 1-1 and 1-Many replication, lifecycle expiration, and others.
Health status for Zenko and all storage locations (on-premises and public cloud). Distributed capacity utilization metrics cloud data workflow metrics, KPIs, status.
ACROSS MANY CLOUDS
Centrally Hybrid Cloud and Multi-Cloud management & storage credentials and cloud endpoints. Easily create and manage workflows including 1-1 and 1-Many replication, lifecycle expiration, and others.
Health status for Zenko and all storage locations (on-premises and public cloud). Distributed capacity utilization metrics Cloud data workflow metrics, KPIs, status.
ZENKO SOLVES YOUR PROBLEMS
Don’t have to learn various object storage API dialects
Developers only have to support a single API and a single endpoint. Zenko translates that API and manages data across disparate on-premises and public cloud storage services.
Data officers retain control
Global metadata search keeps track of which objects are stored where.
Can pick the most cost-effective storage systems
Data replication and workflow policies make it easy to control costs and reduce lock-in from storage providers.
Open Source Edition
ZENKO USE CASES
NO LOCK-IN, REDUCED COST AND SIMPLIFIED MULTI-CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud DR/HA for Data
- Store data in primary and secondary locations
- Monitor availability of primary location; failover to secondary location as needed
- Enables on-premises cloud and cloud DR/HA for data
Edge/IoT to Cloud
- Capture edge data in Zenko local cache from devices, sensors, vehicles, appliances
- Analyze at edge or replicate to central location on on-premises storage or public cloud
- Enable artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation at the edge and at the core
Cloud Media Workflows
- Broadcasters, studios, post-production houses move content across locations
- Replicate data simultaneously to multiple cloud services (CDN, compute, transcoding, analytics, etc.)
Multi-Site Content Distribution
- Intelligently distribute data across geographies and locations
- Relevant for Manufacturing, Media, Financial Services, Travel, and other industries
- Address issues related to compliance (GDPR, etc.), performance, latency, etc.