Start your free ARTESCA trial today
Manage, access and protect your backup data the worry-free way.
Scality ARTESCA is the simplest and most secure S3 object storage software for immutable backups.
Get unbreakable ransomware protection and take control of what matters — no deep storage or OS experience required.
Your free trial includes:
- 90 days of ARTESCA OVA use
- Full access — no limits on features or capacity
- Fast turnkey install on VMware vSphere version 7.0 and later
- Quickstart videos on how to deploy and connect to a backup application, plus access to full documentation
- Out-of-the box immutability and seamless integration with Veeam
Three easy steps to start your ARTESCA trial:
1. CHECK THE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be deployed on VMware vSphere 7.0 U2+ environment.
- VM’s hardware must have, at minimum, version 14 (vmx-14), supported by ESXi 6.7 U2+ and later versions
- 8 vCPUs minimum, 12 vCPUs recommended
- Supported CPU versions: Intel Haswell and later (Ex-xxx v3 +) / AMD CPU Jaguar or later
- 32GB RAM min, 64GB RAM recommended
- Minimum of 600GB available on the datastore
- One static IPv4 address, routable to where the testing application runs
- Access to the DNS server(s)
- DNS server resolving ARTESCA specific FQDNs
- Access to NTP server(s)
2. Submit the form
3. DOWNLOAD AND DEPLOY ARTESCA
Receive your link via email to access the downloadable files.
Deploy ARTESCA with the aid of our quickstart tutorials.
to common questions
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Is Scality ARTESCA for me?
If you’re looking for the simplest and most secure solution for immutable backup data, ARTESCA is for you. Scality S3 object storage software deploys fast and is easy to manage — no need for deep Linux or storage administration expertise. With validation from leading backup application providers like Veeam, plus comprehensive support for AWS S3 API, you can count on seamless interoperability and unbreakable ransomware protection. Affordable, subscription-based pricing is icing on the cake. Learn more about Scality ARTESCA here
Is this really a no-commitment free trial? What’s the catch?
What can I expect after signing up for the ARTESCA OVA trial?
Is there difference between the trial version and the paid version?
If I’m using the trial version, do I get updates?
Should I use thin or thick provisioning?
If you will be using the install as a pure trial with no production data, you can use thin provisioning. If you’re planning to convert the system into a production system by purchasing a subscription, you must use thick provisioning to securely protect your production data.
Should I use the ARTESCA OVA in production?
You can certainly use the OVA in production if you are purchasing an ARTESCA subscription. Make sure you use thick provisioning for your disks in that case.
How do I purchase an ARTESCA subscription?
To use ARTESCA beyond the trial period, please contact us using this form . We will get back to you ASAP to discuss best-fit deployment options for your individual need.
What if I have questions or need help?
Still have questions? Drop us an email.