How mobile streaming is taking over the planet Infographic: Mobile Streaming By the Numbers Mobile streaming has hit the big time. Even as you read this, millions of people all over the world are viewing videos on mobile devices. And perhaps surprisingly, much of this is on smartphones. When you think about it, it makes perfect sense. After all, you don’t see that many laptops or tablets out and in use on the street, bus, or train. But people are perennially glued to their phones. After the zillionth hearing of your iPhone music library, a near first-run movie on Netflix.
- Predictions for 2018: I’m no Jedi but I Know the Force January 2, 2018
- Look Who’s Talking Multi-cloud Now December 14, 2017
- SDS Day in the Big Apple – Success! December 7, 2017
- Scale-Out File System (SOFS): A Unique Scality Strength November 28, 2017
- Dailymotion Embraces the Object Storage Elephant in the Room— Viewers May Not See it, But it’s There November 20, 2017