This week we launch the latest version of our software-defined storage solution, Scality RING7. Scality RING today supports well over one hundred mission-critical customer deployments at petabyte scale—many of them up to several dozen petabytes and growing. Our customers depend on Scality RING for storing their data reliably with continuous availability for 24×7 access from tens of millions of aggregate users. Moreover, with the introduction of our native RING Scale-out File System (SOFS) back in 2013, we can now power use cases requiring access from both modern object-style interfaces such as AWS S3 API and legacy applications that depend on.
- Ever Wanted a Filesystem Over your S3 Store? June 14, 2017
- Alexis Wedrychowski: Never Just Another Day at the Office June 13, 2017
- RING7 Provides Security for Hybrid Cloud and Multi-cloud June 6, 2017
- Another Milestone: Scality S3 Server Hits 300K Docker Pulls June 5, 2017
- Candida Valois: Don’t Stop Me Now May 30, 2017