Scality Connect for Azure Blob Storage translates Amazon S3 API calls to Azure Blob Storage API calls.
“Cloud choice for object storage and advanced workloads represents the future and Microsoft is pleased to collaborate with Scality to bring it to life with Scality Connect for Azure Blob Storage.”
Tad Brockway, General Manager for Azure Storage at Microsoft Corp
- Provides flexibility in cloud storage while reducing application development costs
- Maintains security because your data never leaves your Azure subscription
- API compatibility, upgrades, patches automatically managed
- Allows data to be accessed by any Azure cloud service such as Cortana Analytics, PowerBI, or Azure Machine Learning toolsets
- Translation layer between any Amazon S3-compatible app and Azure Blob Storage
- Immediately leverage Azure Blob Storage without application modifications
- Data is stored in Azure Blob Storage native format
- Purchase and deploy through Azure Marketplace
Scality Connect for Microsoft Azure allows customers with proven Amazon S3 applications to take immediate advantage of both Azure Blob Storage and Amazon S3 without having to modify their applications in any way.
This solution makes it easier for developers and enterprises of all sizes to effortlessly and cost-effectively deploy thousands of apps within Microsoft Azure and leverage its many advanced services.
Supporting multiple cloud providers with the freedom and control to scale based on customer business requirements, while maintaining the ability to store some data on-premises, is a strategic priority for enterprises.
What is Scality Connect for Azure Blob Storage?
The Infinite Benefits of the Microsoft Cloud: Users can immediately consume Azure Blob Storage with their proven Amazon S3 applications. Scality Connect securely stores data in Azure native format so customers can access and use their data with Azure cloud services like Azure Machine Learning or Microsoft Power BI toolsets.
It’s Easy to Get Started
Watch this step-by-step video to get up and running with Scality Connect for Azure Blob Storage