- Qualifying opportunities and defining the level of compatibility between Scality products and the prospects’ technical requirements
- Enabling Partner Sales and Pre-Sales teams to pre-qualify opportunities and perform initial Customer interaction – ultimately becoming Scality evangelists
- Engaging with Customers and Partners to collect information and developing an understanding of Customer’s infrastructure & requirements
- Developing and delivering product presentations and demonstrations
- Engaging with the Customers and Partners to assist in responding to RFI/P/Q’s
- Architecting solutions according to specified requirements, including selecting appropriate 3rd party integrations
- Assist Partner Sales teams in delivering Pre-Sales functions in support of qualified opportunities
- Solution Training to Partners to a level where they are comfortable in understanding its capabilities and can position positive impacts to Customer’s business operations.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of Scality’s technology and vision
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the storage industry sector and key competitive technologies
- Communicating customer requirements to Scality Product Management teams to influence future product directions
- Communicating Product roadmaps to Partners and Customers
- Recent successful experience working in global, multi-cultural organizational settings; integrating a dynamic start-up culture with an awareness and sensitivity to local business and social practices
- Recent successful experience in working with Large Vendor and Channel Partner organisations directly or indirectly with an emphasis on Channel enablement
- 5-10 years experience in Enterprise infrastructure solutions architecture and/or sales engineering, esp. in start-up context
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise storage, preferably working on large scale solutions (typ. Petabyte), and with a track record of understanding the customer workflow and applications, in order to design the most suitable storage solution
- Passion for supporting customers and sales people to provide the best solution to a particular need, optimizing technical and price constraints
- Experience in designing and promoting infrastructure solutions in specific industry verticals such as: Cloud and Telco Service Providers, Media, Banking.
“Work hard, play hard, eat well, and AMAZE the customer!”
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined and multi-cloud storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Learn more about Scality on our Careers page, and follow us on Linkedin, Twitter & Glassdoor to stay up to date on jobs and company news. Also, you can get an inside look into the culture and life at Scality (via The Muse).
Our business spans the globe—we maintain regional offices around the U.S., in Europe, and in the Far East. Employees can take advantage of short rotations to overseas offices. International relocation is also a possibility for some positions and roles.
At Scality, we support employees in living healthy, fulfilled, and balanced lives—not just because it fosters productivity, but because it’s the right thing to do. We encourage physical fitness with a Sports Allowance Program that reimburses employees for gym membership and athletic equipment. We also sponsor employee participation in high-level and charity-related sports competitions.
Scality supports the employees in our ranks who provide care for dependents. In the U.S., we offer our employees the option to participate in a flexible spending account, lowering their tax obligation by diverting pre-tax dollars to child care or caring for other qualified dependents. For European employees, Scality provides for the cost of nursery school and daycare.
In a world where technology and markets evolve almost overnight, learning is a lifelong undertaking. We help our employees broaden their skills by sponsoring attendance at industry events, educational conferences, and technical seminars. We underwrite training in key foreign languages as well.
Scality takes an abiding interest in the communities where we work and do business. We have a donation-matching program for employee contributions to approved charities and non-profits. We also promote and support initiatives to improve the social, cultural, and natural environment
Our employees live, work, and play in some of the world’s most exciting, invigorating hubs of technology, culture, and commerce—including San Francisco, Washington DC, Paris, London, Tokyo, and Singapore.
DISCOVER SCALITY CAREERS
01. Jobs at Scality
Find our full list of career opportunities
02. Life at Scality
Innovation, thinking big and teamwork.
Talent and rewarding accomplishment.
Diversity is key to challenging ourselves.