We are looking at self-driven, confident, ambitious & motivated Channel Managers, experienced in software solutions selling and in leveraging and co-working with HW vendors alliances and ISVs (solution partners), who want to keep succeeding in a professional, entrepreneurial & enterprise level software Company.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate consistent sales success, and will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Lead regional partner recruitment activities aligned with local sales managers
- Develop and execute jointly agreed GTM and Business Plans with reseller partners, which include: enablement, training/education and development of joint offerings, certification, demand generation activities, etc.
- Develop and leverage executive partner relationships to grow revenue and mindshare
- Identify champions who will work with us to pilot programs, prove success, and incorporate positive findings into our joint GTM approach
- Understand the partner’s sales motion and drive success through accurate forecasting and visibility into opportunity development for our sales teams
- Facilitate the sales engagement with channel partners
- Plan and facilitate sales and technical enablement and training requirements enabling partners self sufficiency
- Manage all Scality resources as they relate to supporting the partner mission
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate consistent sales success, and will have the following skills:
- 8-10 years successful experience in channel management sales, 3+ years experience in Enterprise storage channel management.
- Knowledge of the VAR and SIs storage and infrastructure channel in the Region
- Knowledge of the high-tech sales cycles
- Possess a network of connections in channel partners and systems integrators (at least in the UK) that will speed up some channel partners recruitment.
- Possess a solid track record working with VARs and SIs;
- Has a passion for supporting channel partners to provide the best solution to their customers
- Ability to balance day-to-day activities and deliver short/midterm results along with developing long term strategic relationships with partners;
- Recent successful experience working in global, multi-cultural organizational settings; balancing and integrating a dynamic start-up culture with an awareness and sensitivity to local business;
- Has a track record of continuous improvement of personal technical and business skills; building an awareness of new markets, applications, and use cases.
- Up to 50% of travel is needed
- English speaking
“Work hard, play hard, eat well, and AMAZE the customer!”
Scality is an industry leader in software-defined and multi-cloud storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scality’s customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Learn more about Scality on our Careers page, and follow us on Linkedin, Twitter & Glassdoor to stay up to date on jobs and company news. Also, you can get an inside look into the culture and life at Scality (via The Muse).
Our business spans the globe—we maintain regional offices around the U.S., in Europe, and in the Far East. Employees can take advantage of short rotations to overseas offices. International relocation is also a possibility for some positions and roles.
At Scality, we support employees in living healthy, fulfilled, and balanced lives—not just because it fosters productivity, but because it’s the right thing to do. We encourage physical fitness with a Sports Allowance Program that reimburses employees for gym membership and athletic equipment. We also sponsor employee participation in high-level and charity-related sports competitions.
Scality supports the employees in our ranks who provide care for dependents. In the U.S., we offer our employees the option to participate in a flexible spending account, lowering their tax obligation by diverting pre-tax dollars to child care or caring for other qualified dependents. For European employees, Scality provides for the cost of nursery school and daycare.
In a world where technology and markets evolve almost overnight, learning is a lifelong undertaking. We help our employees broaden their skills by sponsoring attendance at industry events, educational conferences, and technical seminars. We underwrite training in key foreign languages as well.
Scality takes an abiding interest in the communities where we work and do business. We have a donation-matching program for employee contributions to approved charities and non-profits. We also promote and support initiatives to improve the social, cultural, and natural environment
Our employees live, work, and play in some of the world’s most exciting, invigorating hubs of technology, culture, and commerce—including San Francisco, Washington DC, Paris, London, Tokyo, and Singapore.
DISCOVER SCALITY CAREERS
01. Jobs at Scality
Find our full list of career opportunities
02. Life at Scality
Innovation, thinking big and teamwork.
Talent and rewarding accomplishment.
Diversity is key to challenging ourselves.