Vote before Wednesday the 6th of August 2014
The next OpenStack Summit in Paris is just a few months away – Nov. 3rd to 7th – and Scality will demonstrate and present innovative storage services for OpenStack. It will be a fantastic opportunity to meet Scality engineers, attend Scality sessions, and see demos of the Scality RING coupled with OpenStack Swift and Cinder.
The OpenStack Foundation manages a first selection process for sessions with a voting system for members. Scality submitted 15 sessions and we would appreciate your vote.
It’s simple to show your interest. Just click on the title and you will be redirected to the voting page for that session. If you’re a member, just login. If you’re not, join the foundation here. We’re counting on you, and if you haven’t already registered for the Summit, please do so here.
- Open Source REST Block Storage Driver
- Cinder configuration examples to host hundreds of VMs
- Software-Defined Storage for OpenStack Platforms
- API Battle: S3 vs Swift vs CDMI, can’t we speak the same language ?
- Filesystems still matter, they represent 80% of all content
- Is Object Storage better than tape ?
- Cold storage with Object Storage technologies
- The hard things about spinning down disk drives
- Can we agree on object storage benchmark metrics ?
- Can WORM and Compliance be achieved on a software defined platform ?
- Need for a peer to peer key exchange protocol based on OpenStack Keystone: true security requires encryption at the source and relying on black clouds
- First returns on experience with Kinetic with Object Storage
- Massively Scalable File Storage
- Active Archive solution based on object storage
- Storage Foundation for OpenStack Compute
See you in Paris for a great conference! We at Scality are tremendously excited!
Philippe Nicolas, Industry Strategy