With 128 million monthly unique visitors (Comscore, 2014) on its website, almost 300 million of people who have seen a video through its video player monthly (sitecalatyst, 2014) and over 2.5 billion video views every month, Dailymotion is one of the biggest video platform and the most popular European site – across all categories – in the world according to comScore. Dailymotion uses Scality to store and serve those videos. Pierre-Yves Kerembellec of Dailymotion tells us why.
- Predictions for 2018: I’m no Jedi but I Know the Force January 2, 2018
- Look Who’s Talking Multi-cloud Now December 14, 2017
- SDS Day in the Big Apple – Success! December 7, 2017
- Scale-Out File System (SOFS): A Unique Scality Strength November 28, 2017
- Dailymotion Embraces the Object Storage Elephant in the Room— Viewers May Not See it, But it’s There November 20, 2017