Dusseldorf SDS Day The SDS Day tour continues. Dusseldorf was the site for Scality’s first Software-Defined Storage Day in Germany on Thursday the 21st of September. A crowd of nearly 50 people joined the event held at the BeOne conference center near the Rhine. As attendees gathered before the start of the program, they had an opportunity to mingle and speak with representatives from Scality and our partners HPE, Cisco, Ctera, Veeam and Owncloud. To kick things off, Peter Kocur, Scality’s country manager for DACH, welcomed attendees and introduced Erwan Menard, president and COO of Scality to start the program. .
- SDS Day in the Big Apple – Success! December 7, 2017
- Scale-Out File System (SOFS): A Unique Scality Strength November 28, 2017
- Dailymotion Embraces the Object Storage Elephant in the Room— Viewers May Not See it, But it’s There November 20, 2017
- The Whys and Hows Behind ‘Scality Rocks!’ November 14, 2017
- The Blame Game in Data Breach November 9, 2017